Colorado Springs Auto Body Repair and Collision Center
As unsettling as a car accident can be, the aftermath can also be incredibly stressful and confusing. At the auto body shop of Williams Body & Paint, we take the stress out of auto body repair. Our full-service auto body shop in Colorado Springs will work with your insurance company to restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition.
Total Collision Repair
Here at Williams Body & Paint auto body shop, we’ll guide you through our full-service auto body repair process seamlessly.
We’ll do it quicker and with higher quality than other Colorado Springs auto body repair shops. Depending on what your vehicle needs to be fully restored, here’s what we’ll do:
- Assess all damage prior to starting repairs.
- Reassemble structural parts to factory specifications and restore the factory corrosion protection
- Weld replacement parts with specialized auto body repair techniques and equipment, using factory approved methods to protect structural integrity
- Align the suspension and wheels, and maintain the original safety design
- Ensure the seams around bumpers, fenders, grille and hood all meet factory specifications
With Williams Body & Paint, you’ll be driving your car again sooner – and with the quality assurance the job was done right.
Locally Owned and Operated
Williams Body & Paint auto body shop is a locally owned and operated full-service auto body repair shop in Colorado Springs, offering you efficient and affordable total collision repairs.
Our owner is a U. S. Veteran, and we make a point of providing high-quality service to our Military customers.
At Williams Body & Paint, you can trust that your vehicle will be in the best hands. Come by to talk to us about an estimate, call us at 719-638-4849, or fill out our online form to start getting your car or truck back to normal.
Thank you to all who participated in voting!
Williams Body & Paint won Gold for The Best of the Springs!
We could not have done it without you!