Colorado Springs Auto Body Repair and Windshield Replacement
As unsettling as a car accident can be, the aftermath can also be incredibly stressful and confusing. At Williams Body & Paint, we take the stress out of auto body repair. Our Colorado Springs auto body shop will work with your insurance company to restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition.
Total Collision Repair
We’ll guide you through the auto body repair process seamlessly – and we’ll do it quicker and with higher quality than other Colorado Springs auto body repair shops can. Depending on what your vehicle needs to be fully restored, here’s what we’ll do:
- Assess all damage prior to starting repairs.
- Reassemble structural parts to factory specifications and restore the factory corrosion protection
- Weld replacement parts with auto body repair and auto paint techniques and equipment, using factory approved methods to protect structural integrity
- Align the suspension and wheels, and maintain the original safety design
- Ensure the seams around bumpers, fenders, grille and hood all meet factory specifications
With Williams, you’ll be driving your car again sooner – and with quality assurance that the job was done right.
Locally Owned and Operated
Williams Body & Paint is a locally owned and operated auto body repair shop in Colorado Springs, that’s why we are able to offer you such efficient and affordable total collision repairs. Our owner is also a U. S. veteran, and we make a point of providing high quality service to our military customers. At Williams Body & Paint, you can trust that your vehicle will be in the best hands. Come by to talk to us about an estimate, call us at 719-638-4849, or fill out our online form to start getting your car or truck back to normal.
Thank you to all who participated in our Toys For Tots drive. Click here to learn more about Toys For Tots.